Pilot Plant of Welding Equipment
of the Electric Welding Institute
named after E.O.Paton introduces:
These coated electrodes PATON ANO 36 are designed for manual arc welding. Coated electrodes can be used to weld carbon steel structures with a carbon content of up to 0.25%. According to national standard 1050- (05kp, 08kp, 08ps, 10kp, 10pc, 10, 15kp, 15ps, 20kp 20ps, 20) on a short or medium arc in all spatial positions except vertical from top to bottom for PATON ANO 36 electrodes of 5 mm diameter.
Electrodes should be stored in dry rooms at a temperature not lower than + 15ºС and relative humidity not greater than 80%, if the moisture content in the coating exceeds 0.9% of the electrode, anneal at 110 ± 10 ° C for 30 minutes before welding. They are not sensitive to the quality of the prepared edges, the availability of galvanic coatings, rust and other surface contaminants.
The welding coated electrodes PATON ANO 36 are characterized by light initial ignition and reignition, stable arc combustion, low loss of metal from sputtering, proportional seam of coating, good forming of seam metal, light separability of solidified slag. It allows to perform a very-low current welding. The manufacturer guarantees the compliance of the electrodes with the requirements of normative documentation. For this it is essential that the conditions of transport, storage and use by the user are observed.
The electrodes do not contain harmful substances in the coating. Metal coated electrode – Cover type – rutile-cellulose.
ISO 2560-A: E43 3 RC11
EN ISO 499: E42 0 RС11
AWS A5.1: E 6013
PA, PB, PC, PD, PE, PF
THE CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF METAL:
С ≤ 0,11 S ≤ 0,030 Si ≤0,10 – 0,35 P ≤ 0,035 Mn 0,40-0,65
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF THE WELD SEAM METAL:
Temporary tensile strength ≥450 N/mm²
Relative elongation ≥ 22%,
Impact strength≥ 78 J/cm².
80 – 120 A
AMOUNT OF ELECTRODES IN PACKAGE:
Advantages of PATON™ welding electrodes
- Using the latest formulas designed together with the specialists of E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine ;
- High mechanical properties of the weld ;
- Good slag separation ;
- Comfortable welding process—easy primary and secondary striking, stable arcing ;
- Increased safety for the welder’s health by reducing the emission of harmful substances ;
- High level of interaction with metals ;
- High performance ;
- A wide range allows you to choose the most suitable electrodes for a specific task.