Pilot Plant of Welding Equipment
of the Electric Welding Institute
named after E.O.Paton introduces:
Electrodes PATON UONI 13/55 are designed for welding particularly responsible constructions made of carbon and low-alloy steel. The electrodes ensure stable arc burning, obtaining a weld metal with high resistance to crystallization cracks and low hydrogen content. Electrodes are ideally suited when metal welds are the subject of increased requirements for plasticity and strength in all spatial positions except for vertical top-down.
Welding of particularly responsible metal structures operating under dynamic loads at low temperatures (up to -40°C), tanks operating under pressure, metal ship structures, welding of casting defects is allowed. Also pipelines made of carbon and low-alloy steels with a tensile strength of 500 MPa to 640 MPa, They are best suited for those cases when it is necessary to ensure high stability of welded joints against hot cracks.
Electrodes Paton UONI 13/55 should be stored in dry rooms at a temperature of not less than + 15ºС and a relative humidity of not more than 80%. If the moisture content in the coating exceeds 0.3%, anneal at 325 ± 25 ° C for 60 minutes. The manufacturer guarantees compliance of the electrodes with the requirements of normative documentation, while maintaining the conditions of transport, storage and use by the user. The electrodes do not contain harmful substances in the coating. Metal coated electrode – Cover type – basic.
ISO 2560-A: E414 B20
AWS A5.1: E 7018
PA, PB, PC, PD, PE, PF
THE CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF METAL:
С ≤ 0,11 S ≤ 0,030 Si ≤0,20 – 0,5 P ≤ 0,035 Mn 0,60-1,20
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF THE WELD SEAM METAL:
Temporary tensile strength ≥510 N/mm²
Relative elongation ≥ 22%,
Impact strength≥ 160 J/cm².
Advantages of PATON™ Welding Electrodes
- Using the latest formulas designed together with the specialists of E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine ;
- High mechanical properties of the weld ;
- Good slag separation ;
- Comfortable welding process—easy primary and secondary striking, stable arcing ;
- Increased safety for the welder’s health by reducing the emission of harmful substances ;
- High level of interaction with metals ;
- High performance ;
- A wide range allows you to choose the most suitable electrodes for a specific task.